ROTH CONTRACTING offers 24/7 emergency water damage control, repair, and restoration. We work directly with you, and your insurance company, to protect your investment.
We use advanced, commercial equipment and technology to secure the water source, remove water from the structure, and properly dry the structure while documenting moisture levels through the entire process until they are at safe levels.
For your safety and protection, we comply with all local building code requirements, pull all permits, and handle all inspections with building officials and insurance adjusters as needed.
PHASE 1: CONTROL, REPAIR, AND CLEANING OF THE STRUCTURE
For your safety and protection, we only provide professional licensed trades people for plumbing, heating, and electrical work throughout the entire project.
- Our first priority is safety for everyone, so we focus on making sure the structure is safe to work in and around.
- Secure the water source from further damaging the structure and contents.
- Assess the damage areas and contents.
- Extract water, contents, demo, and clean as needed to properly dry the structure.
- Completely dry the structure to safe moisture levels and ready for the restoration process.
PHASE 2: RESTORATION OF THE STRUCTURE
- Rebuilding of the entire structure as needed to put your investment back together.
Remember, you are working with a company that builds custom homes and all home improvements. Your home will be put back together by experienced trades people, as it should be!